Abis Tax is a #1 accounting company and tax consultant based in Sydney, NSW, Australia. Our clients range from high net worth individuals to major private ltd companies. Abis Tax Specialist has been expanded by delivering premium services to customers outside the usual function of enforcement. In addition to high-level tax planning, tax return, specialist teams include corporate finance, tax management, financial planning, business strategy and growth, human resources, payroll management and accounting systems.
ABIS Tax Services
GST Consulting and Compliance
Our GST advisory services will assist you in the day-to-day management of all current GST matters. GST is also one of the most important tax issues for business when contemplating new foreign projects or investments, new systems, new technologies or mergers and acquisitions. Nevertheless, as a transaction-based tax, the continuing and effective management of GST is a day-to-day business concern and the ATO expects all companies to do so.
Our GST Consulting Services:
Our GST experts have extensive leader in delivering practical and commercial advice to organizations of all types and sizes and can advise your business on how to structure your transactions and arrangements.
- Assist businesses structure their organizations and their supply chain to minimize unrecoverable GST costs.
- Assisting with the GST issues for proposed merger and acquisition activity.
- Structure local, international contracts and transactions and cross border activity to minimize GST and customs duty costs.
- Assist property developers and other property holders with GST issues for property sales, including the going concern and margin scheme concession.
- Manage dealings with the ATO, including ATO reviews, ATO audits, securing GST refunds and remission of penalties and General Interest Charge.
- Assist financial institutions, credit unions and managed funds on maximizing their input tax credit recovery, including RITC reviews.
- Assist government agencies, councils, NGOs and NFPs on the specific and particular GST and indirect tax issues faced by the public and charitable sectors.
- Process improvement, systems and compliance reviews for GST identification and management.
- In-depth data analysis of your business’ data to identify GST opportunities, compliance issues or other process anomalies such as duplicate payments.
- Development of GST procedures, manuals and training of accounts payable and finance staff.
Day-to-Day GST Reporting and Compliance
- Completing and lodging ABN and GST registration documentation for new local and non-resident business as well as GST grouping, retrospective GST grouping and GST branching applications.
- Preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS) for local and non-resident business.